1. All advertisements and commercially sponsored publications in the International Journal of Trendy Research in Engineering and Technology( IJTRET) are independent from editorial decisions.. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests, or by any specific arrangements with advertising clients or sponsors.
2. Publisher of IJTRET reserves the right to decline any type of advertising that is damaging to the brand of IJTRET or is inappropriate to the content of the IJTRET.
3. IJTRET will not accept advertising for products or services known to be harmful to health (e.g. tobacco and alcohol products).
4. Advertisements may not be deceptive or misleading, and must be verifiable. Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered. Exaggerated or extravagantly worded copy will not be allowed. Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork, or if they relate to content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature.
5. Once an advertisement has been deployed online, it will be withdrawn from the journal site at any time if the Editor(s)-in-Chief or Publisher request its removal.
6. Advertisements and editorial content must be clearly distinguishable. IJTRET will not publish “advertorial” content, and sponsored supplements must be clearly indicated as such.If a supplement did not undergo peer review or underwent a peer review-process different from the rest of the journal that should be explicitly stated.
7. Editorial decisions will not be influenced by current or potential sponsors and advertisers, and will not be influenced by marketing decisions. Advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the website by keyword or search topic.
8. Information about complaints concerning advertisements will be included in the Advertisements page.